Heat Pump Installation in Tampa, FL
Heat Pump Installs Done Right.Or We'll Make It Right.
If you're not 100% satisfied with our service or your heat pump within the first year of the installation, we'll remove the system and give you a complete refund (no hard feelings, promise).
Cost to install a heat pump unit in Tampa Bay
Major factors that affect price
- Energy efficiency: Heat pump efficiency is measured by SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating) and HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor). Higher SEER and HSPF ratings mean the system is more energy-efficient, but also more expensive.
- System size: Heat pumps are sized according to how much heat they can move in one hour, measured in tons. The higher the tonnage, the more expensive the heat pump. We can determine what size you need during the free consultation.
- Comfort features: Heat pumps can come with various features such as variable-speed blowers and variable-stage compressors, which can provide more even cooling throughout your home. However, adding these features will raise the total cost of your heat pump installation.
- Manufacturer warranty length: A longer warranty (usually called an extended warranty) costs more upfront but can save you money if your heat pump breaks down within the warranty timeframe.
- Other labor considerations: If the tech needs to modify your home's ductwork or electrical system to accommodate the new heat pump, the total cost to install the heat pump will increase.
Want an accurate price?
Contact us for a FREE in-home consultation. Our trained and certified techs will conduct a thorough inspection of your home's current HVAC system and give honest, upfront prices on the cost to install a new heat pump system.
How it works
Your heat pump install in 5 simple steps:
Schedule a FREE consultation
Contact us and we'll send a consultant to your home for a free, no obligations price estimate.
Get an arrival call
Your consultant will call you when they're close to your home. If they don't arrive on time, you'll get $100.
Discuss your needs
Your consultant will ask about your comfort needs and calculate the right size heat pump for your home
You'll get heat pump system options and pricing for each option. No pressure. You're in control!
Relax while we install
Your install techs will arrive within a week, review the process with you, put down floor protection and get to work.
Signs you need a new heat pump
Consider a new heat pump if you see these signs:
- Current heat pump is 10–15years old: That's the typical lifespan a heat pump. So if your old system is approaching that age, it may be time to consider a new heat pump.
- Frequent expensive repairs: If your heat pump starts needing repairs on an almost annual basis, it's near the end of its lifespan.
- High energy bills: As heat pumps get older, the wear and tear on parts reduces efficiency. This means your energy bills will gradually increase with the unit's age.