24/7 Furnace Repair in Tampa, FL
Furnace Repairs Done On Time.Or You We'll Credit You $100*
Cold days in Tampa may be relatively rare, but if your furnace breaks down during one of those chilly days, you'll want your furnace repaired ASAP. That's why we always have techs on hand to provide fast furnace repairs—on your schedule.
In fact, we value your time so much that if we don't show up on time for your furnace repair, we'll credit you $100.*
*Credit towards a current or future service
Cost to repair a furnace in Florida
Common furnace repairs
- Repair broken thermostat: $50-$200+
Signs of a broken thermostat include: Your furnace is not turning on after you adjust temperature, the room temperature isn't matching the set temperature, your furnace is running non-stop, and/or your thermostat is totally unresponsive.
- Repair flame sensor: $80–$250+
Signs of a faulty flame sensor include: Your furnace is shutting off quickly and/or the gas burners only come on for about 5 seconds then shut off.
- Replace blower motor: $550-$1,000+
Signs of a broken blower motor include: A loud humming noise coming from your furnace, a burning smell coming from the vents in your home and/or your furnace only heats your home for a short time and then shuts off (often you'll have to reset the furnace before it will turn on again).
- Replace faulty ignitors: $300-$400+
Signs of faulty furnace ignitors include: Your furnace isn't running or it stops running abruptly, and/or the circuit breaker for your furnace keeps tripping.
- Repair heat exchanger: $100-$300+
- Replace heat exchanger: $1,000+
Signs of a bad heat exchanger include: A flickering yellow flame (instead of a steady blue flame), a strong formaldehyde-like odor coming from your furnace, soot buildup inside your furnace and/or visible cracks in the heat exchanger. Sometimes a tech can repair your heat exchanger, but if you need to replace it, it can be more cost-effective to replace your furnace altogether.
Want an accurate price?
Have us come by and figure out what's wrong for $49 (FREE if you get the repair). We'll find the problem and give you honest, upfront pricing on the cost to fix it.
How it works
Your furnace repair in 5 simple steps:
Contact us to schedule an appointment day and timeframe.
Get an arrival call
Your tech will call you when they're close to your home. If they don't arrive on time, we'll credit you $100*. *Credit towards a current or future service
We diagnose the issue
Your tech will carefully inspect your furnace system and find the problem.
Get upfront pricing
Your tech will explain the problem, possible solutions and the prices for each solution.
Relax while we repair
Sit back and relax as your tech fixes your furnace that same day (in most situations).
Before you give us call, try these quick fixes:
1) Check the thermostat: Make sure it's set to HEAT. Otherwise the furnace won't turn on. Then, compare the temperature setting to the room temperature. If the set temperature is lower than the room temperature, raise the set temperature 5 degrees and listen if the furnace turns on.
2) Check the air filter: If it's dirty, change it. A dirty air filter can cause all sort of problems, including causing your furnace to overheat, which can break expensive parts like the heat exchanger.
3) Check the circuit breaker: Furnace still won't turn on? A power spike may have tripped the furnace circuit breaker. Go to your electrical panel and check the breaker. If the breaker is tripped, switch it to the ON position. If the breaker trips again, contact us immediately as there is a problem elsewhere.