Furnace Installations in Tampa, FL
Furnace Installations Done Right—GuaranteedOr We'll Make It Right
If you're not 100% satisfied with our service or your furnace within the first year of installation, we'll remove the system and give you a complete refund (no hard feelings, promise).
Cost to install furnace in Florida
Factors that affect price
- The fuel type you choose: Furnaces in Tampa are typically fueled by either natural gas or electricity. Natural gas furnaces cost more upfront, but in the long run they're the cheaper option because gas is cheaper than electricity.
- Furnace size: The bigger the furnace, the more expensive it will be. However, you don't have a choice when it comes to furnace size—a professional will let you know the size you need for your home.
- Furnace efficiency: The more efficient the furnace (higher AFUE rating), the more expensive the furnace will be. That said, an efficient furnace will save you money on your monthly energy bills.
- Comfort features: If you add comfort features like a variable-speed blower, zoned heating or a programmable thermostat, the cost to install your furnace system will increase.
- Extended warranty: Want to protect your furnace beyond the limited manufacturer or labor warranty? An extended warranty will add to your upfront cost, but it could save you money down the road if something goes wrong with your furnace.
Want an accurate price?
Have us come by and calculate what size furnace you need, and which unit will provide the best comfort for your home. All of our techs provide honest, upfront pricing on all furnace installations.
How it works
Your furnace installation in 5 simple steps
Schedule a FREE consultation
Contact us and we'll send one of our trustworthy techs to your home for a free price estimate.
Get an arrival call
Your tech will call you when they're close to your home. If they don't arrive on time, you get $100.
Discuss your needs
Your tech will ask about your heating needs and perform the necessary calculations to find the right furnace for you.
Get upfront pricing
Your tech will explain how much it will cost to install your furnace—with no hidden fees or surprise charges.
Relax while we install
Sit back and relax as your tech installs your furnace!
Signs you need a new furnace
If you notice these signs, you may need a new furnace...
- Your furnace is 10+ years old. Furnaces usually last 10–15 years. So if yours is approaching its 10th birthday, it might be time for a new one.
- Your furnace needs frequent repairs. If your furnace is breaking down a lot, it's a sign that your unit is getting old. And instead of spending money to fix a furnace that’s about to die, you can put that money towards a brand new one.
- You have consistently high energy bills. If your winter energy bills are higher than they used to be, it could be a sign your furnace is aging and needs to be replaced. Older furnaces lose efficiency as they age, which makes your energy bills go up.