Air Conditioning Installation in Tampa, FL
AC Installs Done RightOr We'll Make It Right
If you're not 100% satisfied with our service or your AC within the first year of the installation, we'll remove the system and give you a complete refund (no hard feelings, promise).
Right now, receive up to $1,950 When you purchase a qualifying Lennox Home Comfort System OR up to 72 Months Interest-Free Financing on qualifying equipment. Learn more by clicking the offer below.
Average cost to install an AC unit in Florida
Major factors that affect price
- Energy efficiency: More efficient systems have higher upfront costs. But they can save you more money in the long run.
- System size: Larger units cost more than smaller ones. We can determine what size you need during the free consultation.
- Comfort features: ACs can come with various comfort features—like variable speed blowers—that can provide more even cooling throughout your home.
- Manufacturer warranty length: A longer warranty costs more but gives you more peace of mind and protection.
Want more details? Learn more in our blog article detailing the cost factors associated with installing an AC in Florida.
Want an accurate price?
Contact us for a FREE in-home consultation. There's more to an AC installation than simply plugging in a new system. Our highly-trained technicians will conduct a thorough inspection of your home's ductwork and vents, ensuring you'll receive a precisely-sized AC for your home.
An improperly installed air conditioner can cause major problems longterm like fires from poor wiring, high energy bills and even premature system failure.
How it works
Your AC install in 5 simple steps:
Schedule a FREE consultation
Contact us and we'll send a consultant to your home for a free, no obligations price estimate.
Get an arrival call
Your consultant will call you when they're close to your home. If they don't arrive on time, we'll credit you $100.* *Credit towards a current or future service
Discuss your needs
Your consultant will ask about your comfort needs and do the needed calculation to find the right AC for you.
You'll get AC system options and pricing for each option. No pressure. You're in control!
Relax while we install
Your install techs will arrive within a week, review the process with you, put down floor protection and get to work.
Check out our AC install reviews—we insist!
Signs you need a new AC
Consider a new AC if you see these signs:
- AC is 10-15 years old: That's the average lifespan of your typical AC, according to the National Association of Home Builders.
- Frequent expensive repairs: If your AC is starting to need repairs on an almost annual basis, it's near the end of its lifespan.
- You're tired of high energy bills: Older units are inefficient and run up your energy bills.